Telcom Innovations Group (TIG) was founded on the belief that the customer is the center of everything we do. TIG brings decades of networking and telecom experience to connect businesses of all sizes. Customer-centric, we tailor designs, implementation and support systems, using advanced networking, communication and technology solutions.
We offer a full range of products and services, including a comprehensive suite of voice applications, collaboration solutions, data networking, managed and cloud services. TIG recognizes that business needs vary and finding the right technology solution is only one part of the equation. Combining the technology with the proper design, implementation and ongoing support, gives our clients the best possible return on their investment.
We understand that businesses require solutions that address the broader needs of the marketplace, including business continuity, collaboration, disaster recovery, and unified communications. Our objective is to provide solutions that are flexible, reliable, secure, and designed to meet our client’s goals and strategic objectives.
While technology continues to change, our mission remains the same: We focus on the changing needs of our clients by introducing and supporting technology with unparalleled customer service throughout the lifetime of the product. TIG measures success by the satisfaction of our clients; our reward is their loyalty. We believe the customer is the center of everything we do.
Our Promises to our Customers
- TIG provides support from the industry’s best customer service team.
- TIG provides the best Value Proposition in the market.
- TIG provides a product that is affordable today while preparing you for the future.
- TIG offers superior products rich with features and applications that provide immediate ROI
- TIG provides superior implementation, support and on-going service.
- TIG provides written service guarantees and overall commitment to customer service.
Telcom Innovations Group provides the best personnel and the most powerful solutions, combined with exceptional technology from our partners.
- TIG has been in business for nearly 2 decades, is privately held, with no debt and has supported over 1200 installations.
- TIG has exclusive equipment manufacturer partnerships that require extensive technical training with many of today's key voice and data manufacturers, including Mitel, VMware, Extreme Networks, HP, Microsoft, Cisco, SonicWALL and AVST.
- The people at TIG understand voice communications and its impact on our customers' data network.
- With TIG by your side, the VoIP transition will be seamless.
- TIG's team members are voice and network experts.
- TIG has been providing turnkey unified communications solutions and state of the art data networking, to local, national, and global companies for decades.
- We offer one call support for voice, local and long distance, and professional services.
Stability and reputation. TIG has successfully served area businesses for nearly 20 years by providing solutions that are flexible, reliable, secure and designed to meet our client’s goals and strategic objectives. Repeat sentence
Custom solutions. Certified Engineers and Sales Representatives assist you in the process of integrating top brands of hardware and software by recommending a combination that is tailored to your specific needs.
More in-house expertise. Our team includes technical specialists, all holding multiple manufacturer certifications, which requires ongoing training. This guarantees that our technicians are up to date and knowledgeable with the latest technologies. TIG is the partner who will handle all your needs, with professionally certified technicians.
Direct contact with technical experts. Engineers are available along with the sales reps, to answer your questions.
Lower costs. Let our experts evaluate your network and calling costs. Our goal is to reduce your telecommunications expenses.
Exceptional service. We thrive on the satisfaction of our customers, which makes us one of the top dealers in the country, not only for sales but also for service. TIG offers custom maintenance plans that guarantee fast response times with a team of manufacturer certified technicians available 7 days a week, 24 hours a day.